Anyuta in Health Care
What is Anyuta?
- a. Anyuta is Doctor based,
- b. IRDA licensed
- c. Third Party Administrator (TPA) in Health care
Scope of work
- a. Network Hospital, Doctors, Diagnostic Centers
- b. Provide Hospitalized Health care to Insured Patients
- c. Process and Settle Claims for any Insurance companies.
Anyuta has a large group of hospitals networked across the country and is still empaneling Hospitals to provide quality healthcare to insured patients.
Anyuta work experience
- a. Provides health care to 5 districts in Oddisha
- b. Provides health care to the entire Rajasthan government employees
- c. Provides health care to National Insurance company
- d. Provided Health care to Clench Foundation at Kolkata
- e. Provided Health care to New India Assurance Company
- f. Rajasthan State Insurance & Provident Fund Department Health Insurance – SIPF
- g. ABY for KSF&ES & HD&CDWT Health Insurance
What is IRDA?
- a. Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority of India (IRDAI) is like SEBI, a Govt. of India
- b. IRDAI issues license to Insurance Companies and its Intermediaries like TPA in Healthcare and regulates the activities
- c. Only insurance companies can sell Health insurance
- d. Only 30 TPAs licensed by IRDA in India and Anyuta TPA in Health care is one of them
Anyuta Health care concept
- a. To provide 24/7 total health care cover to every Indian
- b. Make Health care Affordable and Available in the neighborhood
How do we achieve it?
We achieve our goal by,
- a. Maximizing the usage of the existing Health Care infrastructures like Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Day Care Centers, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, etc.
- b. Maximizing the usage of the skills of the Doctors / Nurses / Technicians / Paramedics.
- c. Motivating people to participate in creating and running healthcare units.
- d. Integrating the Private and Public Sector Health Care Infrastructure for better usage.
- e. Introducing “Fee for Service” concept.
- f. Making Insurer pay for the Services of the Doctors / Nurses / Investigation / Pharmacy / Procedures / Surgical and Medical Sundries separately.
Why Anyuta Concept is innovative?
- a. Essential service, needed by every human being, no financial risk, covering pan India.
- b. Networking existing Systems and using for people advantage and reducing cost .
- c. Every bit of the system is in place, health care products are available in the market.
- d. Organized health care, transparent and accountable and is regulated.
- e. Single window approach in Health care.
- f. Providing Total Health care cover (In patient &Outpatient).
- g. Outpatient Cover by Primary Care Centers @ Rs.1100/- per family of 6 members
- h. Inpatient cover by Health Insurance - AUHIS
How safe is it?
- a. Regulated and governed by Insurance and Health laws and systemized and safe to use.
- b. Hospitals and Doctors are licensed to operate and practice and are regulated.
- c. The products are from Insurance Companies who will provide and service their products.
- d. There will not be any dilution of core value.
- e. All transactions are through banking instruments only.
|Services working for people
||M C I Regulates Doctors
||Patient can choose his Doctor
||State Regulates Hospitals
||Patient can choose his Hospital
||IRDAI Regulates Insurer & TPAs
||Patient can choose his Insurer, Product and the TPA
||RBI Regulates Banks
||Premium Collection & Claim Settlement through Banks
||Provides Justice to all